This Cat 6 shielded twisted pair ( stp ) cable is a high performance data communication cable suitable for 550mhz high speed applications. It has excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics and exceeds EIA/TIA 568 B.2-1 specification.This ethernet cable is designed for indoor and riser network installations and is approved by ETL to be type CMR. The wires are 23 awg in size and are made of solid bare copper conductors. All 4 pairs are easily identified by color stripes. The insulation material is PE and the jacket is made of PVC and the cable is equipped with AL foil as a shield and drain wire. This cable is supplied in 1000 feet wooden spool and sequential length markings are printed on the jacket.
- Manufactured by: Vertical Cable
- Cat 6 550 mhz stp 1000 feet blue
- Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Cable - 550 MHz
- 23 awg wires made of solid bare copper conductors
- ETL type CMR for indoor and riser network installations
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568-B.2-1 specifications